Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Name Change


by Ivan18

I was out of the city all day, just got back and I'm leaving again tomorrow early in the morning. Really tired at the moment. I had something fun for you today but you'll have to wait. In the mean time I'll use this opportunity to ask for your opinion.

Name Change: Observations and Opinions
I'd like to change the name to something which describes this blog, for those who have been here long enough know that we jump from topic to topic, sometimes serious and sometimes totally opposite.

I know you have some ideas so let's hear them. Even if you don't have the complete name just write stuff and we'll combine them to come up with a different name.
Layout
We'll be changing the layout to help order these posts, I didn't think when we started that we'd write so much. The new layout will help our new readers catch up on old posts. Making it easier to find related topics.

Thank You
It's only been 12 days since we opened the blog and the results have been fantastic. Thanks to those who come in daily even if you don't always leave messages or don't follow us. You should also check out our followers' blogs, there are some really interesting blogs there.

I'll see you all tomorrow or later today if I rest up :D.

2 comments:

gamontoy said...

nothing comes to mind.. but I would also suggest a name change.. this blog is awesome.. but is more than just observations and opinions... we will have to see what do other readers think

Jose Abraham Cabrera said...

liveblog. freeblog. C'est La Vie blog.

Post a Comment