Thursday, August 27, 2009

Disney Pimps: A Weekly Series


By Jack Poe

Oii mates. I haven't been writing lately, and that's because, like Ivan18 said, we prefer to search and write good stuff other than writing nonsense. Anyway, I have some pretty good things to write about planned. For instance, my fellow readers, we will take a journey into the underworld of Disney, where more corrupt young stars are appearing with frequency, taking over our youth, and hypnotizing young boys and girls acroos the planet. I, Johnny Jack, take this mission and will infiltrate this whorehouse as I give you a close up on the targets: The Disney Pimps. Make sure to check out this blog every day so you won't miss this series.


Ps: if you like hanna montana and highschool musical, you might get pissed.
(And yes!! that's Hannah Montana freaking pole dancing, but don't worry, we'll get her)

Targets (a.k.a Dinsey Pimps)
Week 1: Hillary Duff
Week 2: Lindsay Lohan
Week 3: Miley Cyrus
Week 4: Vanessa Hudgens

In case you were thinking this will not be about trashing or bashing these young girls because honestly, I dont give a hell what they do with their lives. My point will be how Disney, a supposedly Family company can get away with all these things without ever getting smashed by the media or other groups.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha..!!
Very true.!!

Post a Comment