Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Organizing and Schedules

One of the most difficult things about keeping a daily blog is what to blog about. Specially if it is a blog like this one which is not focused on a certain topic. So, to make my life easier, I will write up a weekly schedule. This way I will know what to write about and you will know what to expect each day.

I'll be adding more people to the team, everyone with their own area of "expertise" so we can keep the blog fresh. Here is what I have so far:

If you have any questions ask the dog, because he seems to understand me. :P

Monday: Survival Skills

Tuesday: Entertainment (Includes Movies, Music, Series and such)

Wednesday: Odd News and Health

Thursday: Versus (Go to the Versus posts to see what it is about)

Friday: Videos, this will be a new section, I just thought about it as I was writing this. lol.. might be interesting.

Saturday: Anything

Sunday: Let me sleep damn it... or we could talk about sports.. hehe


This schedule might change, I'm planning on posting more than 1 post per day, so keep an eye out.

On a personal note, not having the best of days today, I might have to open a section for rants. lol.. But tomorrow things will be better :D.

If you have any ideas leave your comments.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

GAY

Post a Comment