Thursday, September 3, 2009

Are you kidding me?

Another sleepless night, so I decided on reading a book. After I was finished I got online, I normally go to Yahoo and today I found this story.

A car that smiles back at you
I'm not a a car engineer or a marketing expert, but when I read that this new car might sell a lot faster because it seems like a happy car I was blown away. Later I thought I might be wrong so here I am to ask you guys what do you think about this car.

Chrysler Peapod
Electric car
Advanced Technology (or so they say)
Smile Included

Bright Minds at Work
Research has shown that this car might connect with people's emotions, they say "The car smiles at you, and you smile back". I think these researchers confused a smile with laughter. There is no way normal people will buy a car that looks like my Logitech Mouse. I mean they'll sell a few, but I'm sure it won't rescue them from these difficult economic times.

Then they wonder why their cars are not sold. More info on the Chrysler Peapod if your interested in buying it. lol

Do you think the Peopod will increase Chrysler sales? Do you enjoy watching your car smiling back at you?

As always leave your comments on this story.

0 comments:

Post a Comment